Booneville Bearcats!

Booneville Bearcats!
Go Booneville Bearcats!!!!! Once a Bearcat... Always a Bearcat!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now Even More Testing

I just attended my first on-site class at UAM on Saturday! What a large class. I was glad to see there were others having trouble finding a job just like me. It was also very nice to hear real life stories from teachers going through the MAT program and how some difficulties and successes they have had. One thing I learned that was a little disappointing was we still have yet another test to complete before graduation... the PLT! I thought after passing Praxis I and Praxis II in three different areas, I would be finished until the Praxis III. It just made me realize this is a profession on continual testing, training and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment